Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Friday Adventure


Friday was abit of an epic day. Kat and I walked from New Quay to Aberaeron along the coastal path. It took us from 11:00am until 3:30 to get there, with stops along the way. The trail is 10.5 km long. Unfortunatly I couldn't find my alergy pills and I was suffering abit. We caught the bus back from Aberaeron after we stopped in a,
cafe for a coffee nd sandwich. It brought back alot of memories being on the bus because the last time I was on that bus was the day I arrived. It was the last leg of my journey and I was so excited to finally be here. It was nice to reflect and realize that after all the struggles of the last year trying to figure out what to do and find a work position, I ended up right where I should be!
When we got back we went for a quick swim and then got ready to go out because we were going to a concert. A cover band called the Killers of Leon was playing at the memorial hall. They play music by The Killers and The Kings of Leon. It was really a great concert. For the first half they played songs by The Killers and The Kings of Leon, and in the second half they played a mix of songs.
It was a really good but exhausting day. All my muscles ached on saturday and I was abit sleepy on my land watch, but no dolphins showed up so it was alright!

1 comment: